Use this blog to:

USE THIS BLOG TO:

*Communicate with the rest of the collective by posting comments, queries, observations, anecdotes, discoveries, cries for attention, and information relevant to your production work, as you will. * Share the site address with your casts and crews - post links to your packets and dossiers. * Use the RSS feeds which link to a number of sites of interest to us, and suggest new ones. * Recruit people you know who might be interested in joining the program. *

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Blog is Janky

Dear Readers,

Several people have given me feedback about how "unoptimized" this blog is. Well, duh, I know that! This is my first blog - hey, I'm forty, my high-tech training was on VCR's. So plans are in the works to get someone who actually understands such things to help us overhaul it.  In the meantime, I believe that the best use of these blogs is to archive the digital casebooks for the various shows, and update people on cool things that happen in the program. But soon, optimization will occur!

-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment